Click + Read: Internet Finds is a menu of articles I’ve stumbled upon on the web, and have liked, loved, found interesting, and just had to share with you. Enjoy!
1. For the lazy and unskilled in the kitchen…. These three ingredient recipes are great for starters, or those who want to experiment a bit.
2. You can’t control what others think of you, so here’s an article to teach you how to not give a fuck what others think.
3. For the bloggers: how to approach brands and throw pitches/proposals for a collaboration. Some people ask me how I get sponsorships. Well, I have my ad agency who gives me big brands/companies, but there are also some very few chosen shops out there I’ve reached out to (ex. Funkystreaks) and pitched a marketing proposal so we can help each other grow. Sometimes you have to go out there and do things for yourself, and if it’s a great collaboration, then it’s a win/win for both ;)
4. I don’t have an exercising equipment except the treadmill at the condo gym, so this table showing body exercises without using any gym equipment is something really useful!
5. I’m a sucker for beauty tips, here’s 6 beauty tips I’ve come to find useful.
6. I’m always asked how I get great photos using my smartphone, I never really had a step by step process. I just make sure the exposure is good and I’m all set. But for those who are completely lost, here’s 7 tips for less terrible smartphone photos.
7. For the freelancers out there like me… You do know you can set your own salary, right? Know your worth! Read up, this changed my perspective.
8. When it comes to my blog & my brand, these 9 personal branding tips from a sexual entrepreneur who also happens to be a sex worker was just SO. ON. POINT. If you’re running a business, these tips are handy to know.
That’s all for today. I think 8 links isn’t enough for a month’s worth but I always forget to save the links I find interesting! *slap on the wrist* If you’ve got cool/interesting finds on the net, dont hesitate to share it below so others can read and enjoy them too! :)
Happy Sunday, Wildlings!