Click + Read: Internet Finds is a menu of articles I’ve stumbled upon on the web, and have liked, loved, found interesting, and just had to share with you. Enjoy!
1. I love when photographers recreate photos from past eras. It’s like a throwback tribute. This photographer recreated those weird and awkward portraits people thought were cool in the 80’s. Ironically, they’re something I’d consider cool right now, because they’re hilarious.
2. My favorite fictional family, The Addams Family, isn’t just my favorite because they’re all kinds of dark, creepy, kooky and eccentric. They’re my favorite because they uphold the real values families should have and this article explaining the irony of the Addams Family explains it all very well.
3. I’m a sucker for the “(x number) quick breakfasts/lunches/dinners meals” type of articles. The recipes on this list actually don’t seem that quick to make, but I guess it all depends on the availability of the ingredients and what you’d consider “quick”. I think 5-10 minutes is quick, anything above that? Not so much. This list of 19 quick lunches is worth trying though!
4. I love it when people on the internet gather art and then place captions on them. It’s freaking hilarious. This one is especially comedic gold.
5. I’m a huge history lover. I especially love it when I’m in the presence of history, because it feels like I’m thrown back in time. This WWI soldier’s life was basically frozen in time and it’s magnificent. One day I hope to be able to visit it.
6. For those who love to travel or plan to, here are 50 useful travel tips & tricks from people who work in the travel industry.
7. I’m glad I never had to have the awkward “sex and where do babies come from” conversation with my parents. I learned all about sex through movies, friends, books and magazines. Weirdly enough, when I do have children of my own, I would most likely sit them down just like this and explain it to them. I’m pretty sure it will be more awkward for them than it will be for me. Haha