It’s no secret that I’ve been slowly moving away from blogging regularly and entering a new platform in documenting my life, which is YouTube. But here’s what’s been up in life lately:
- YouTube content creating and finally slowly getting through my travel vlogs. I’m the worst. It’s been a year!
- Seeing more of my friends and socializing… something I rarely do as an INFP
- Birthday dinner with Jeline, whom I forget is like a baby sister to me. She’s just way mature for her age it amazes me lol
- Eating a fancy dinner (Nikei Cuisine) at Shangri-La The Fort, thanks to Aly
- Been eating so much I actually did gain lots of weight
- Gab’s non-existent no-shave November — that photo above is the last I had with his beard /tears
- Been feeling the vibe of different eras lately — mostly 70’s and 90’s. What a jump though.
- Making plans for my vacation this December with Gab
- Working with great brands (I seriously have been loving the products I’ve been getting from Cabin Zero/Elecom. So useful for travels)
Confession time: I’m getting a bit bored of blogging. I probably should apologize, but I’m not really sorry. Blogging has been in my life for more than 10 years. I think it’s normal to reach that burnout point, and it’s been here for a year. The weird thing is, I have all these plans for future blog posts and when faced with a challenge of creating a blog post themed after a client I enjoy writing them (especially travel themed sponsored posts) — so I know deep down that blogging/writing is still something I enjoy/am good at; but I just needed a change and that’s where creating more content on YouTube excited me again.
I think my main problem is, I want to do too many things and I always think there isn’t enough time, so I try to prioritize things but I end up overwhelmed and unmotivated; which I’ve heard is true for most creatives. Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I’m eternally grateful for the opportunities and the support I’ve gotten on this blog. I just feel a little guilty wanting some kind of change sometimes.
I hope you guys understand. Oh, and I love you all. Thank you for sticking around with me always.