What’s In My Bag: School Edition
It’s my last term in college, which means finishing off any remaining minor classes I might’ve missed in the earlier years of college. I obviously hate math, or else I wouldn’t have put off Statistics class up until I had no more choice but to take it. Thankfully I’ve got my 3 friends, Dani, Izabelli and Aris to keep me company and keep me sane. These are the contents of my bag on a typical Thursday.
- Statistics book - It was mandatory to buy this book for class. Our professor wrote it, so go figure. Although we do use it every single week. Thankfully our professor is a great teacher, I’m 100% confident in passing her class. I don’t quite hate math as much as I used to.
- Scientific Calculator - Also mandatory. I borrowed Kimi’s Casio because I hate to buy stuff I’ll never use afterward.
- Linen fabric pencil case - I got this to match my 2012 Starbucks planner… I got it from National Bookstore.
- Staedtler markers - I got this from Singapore, and they’re markers, not the usual Staedtler pens you can buy here locally.
- Native print wallet - Got this during a sale. Gab picked it up, but it suited me better so he bought it for me instead :)
- House keys - If I leave this at home, then I probably wouldn’t be able to get home until my grandpa does, which is sometimes already at midnight.
- iPhone buddies - I can’t ever leave without a charger because my battery drains within the first 5 hours of complete usage. Yikes.
- Planner - I got mine from MUJI and customized the front using quotes made with my label maker.
*I got my rucksack from a store at Divisoria
So these are the usual Thursday school essentials. I used to bring my make-up kit around just in case, but I quit touching-up on make-up when Gab graduated from school. Haha Go figure.
As a fashion student, the contents of my bag is, to me, considered unusual. When we’re working on grad show pieces, you’ll find contents that are more fitting for a design student. But that’s another post for another time. :)