My favorite iPhone photo apps:
1. VSCO (Visual Supply Co) - The app version of VSCO edits your photos to have that film photography feel. It’s my ultimate favorite, but only for iPhone photos with great lighting. I currently use VSCO in Lightroom to edit majority of my blog photos, and so having the app on my phone comes quite handy. It comes with 10 filters and a good number of editing tools, as well as 4 kinds of image cropping. Price: $0.99
2. AfterLight - Formerly known as AfterGlow, AfterLight is very much like VSCO except that it comes with so much more photo filters and you can control the way you edit photos through a slider. What I like best about Afterlight is the selection of frames, perfect for Instagram posts. Price: $0.99
3. Fotor - Sometimes whenever I don’t feel like using VSCO or Afterlight, I go to the 3rd best thing, which is Fotor. It also gives you a number of photo filter selections all the while previewing what the photo would look like, so you have an easier time selecting. Price: $2.99
4. Diptic - This is what I use to collage photos. Especially for those IncrediBooth photo strips. $0.99
5. Over - The app I use to place texts on my photos. I find this to be the best app for placing texts on photos because of the font selections they give you. None of those tacky fonts other apps provide. You can expect fun yet classy fonts that are appealing to the eyes. Price: $1.99
There you have it, folks! My top 5 favorite iPhone apps! A lot of people ask me what apps I use to edit photos and I finally got around to making a blog about it.
If you’ve got any more questions about these apps or any doubts about purchasing them, you may shoot me a message and ask me anything if you need reassurance. These are my favorite apps and I find them to be worth the price you’re paying for. I am in no way affiliated with Apple nor the apps mentioned in this blog post.