BITS + PIECES
- Milk maid braids, a future tutorial maybe? Let me know if you want! It’s fairly easy ;)
- Dad’s 50th surprise birthday party venue, up on a hill with pretty lights.
- Polaroid shot in the middle of processing… Hello, boyfriend!
- Chili’s is so good and so expensive. I cannot afford. Haha
- My feel good book
- My La Sardina DIY needs decorating. Any ideas?
- Gab’s Sunday productivity consisted of turning himself into Wolverine. I literally had a laughing fit when I looked over and saw what he was doing.
- Discovered a new milk tea place called Tea Leaf. We tried the peanut butter choco milk tea, tasted exactly like Choc-nut. It was good, though! Definitely heading back one of these days to try out other flavors. I like that they offer flavors you don’t usually find in other milk dea places…
Have a happy week ahead! :)