Another dose of happy vibes courtesy of life in general, just tidbits of what’s been making me smile lately:
- Work opportunities, especially those that involve travel
- Waking up one morning with a motivation to finally start a healthier lifestyle
- Skin care products working their magic
- Finishing a good book
- The smell of French dry oil on my body
- Magazine features and getting my makeup done for shoots and still looking like me
- Beach getaways and having the place all to ourselves
- Japanese food every week — I can’t get enough of it!!!
- My new found appreciation for avocados
- Having my boyfriend has a workout trainer
- Work lunch dates with Gab (I work on my laptop, he writes. And we just sit there in silence doing our own thing)
- Throwback photos my sister sends in our whatsapp group
- Dried herring in olive oil in a bottle (aka tuyo, my favorite fish!!!!!!) + rice
- Pastel pink
- Sleek’s Matte Me lipsticks in Birthday Suit + Petal (need more liquid matte lipsticks in my life.
What’s been making you happy lately?
I’m actually heading back to Lobo, Batangas this weekend for a quick weekend getaway — just because Gab and I have been craving for salt water again. Next week I’ll be off to Tokyo/Yokohama, Japan with Airlite Travel & Tours for a 5 day tour! I can’t wait. Japan has been on my list of places to visit in 2016 and I was planning to do so with friends, but it looks like I’ll be able to go earlier. Thanks, Universe! ✨